Senior Software Embedded Engineer
- Use best-practices, experience, & talents to develop software for embedded Linux-based charger products.
- Create high-level software design documentation for software being developed, based off requirements.
- Support software requirements elicitation for charger products, used for validation testing, etc.
- Develop unit and systems level SIL tests to ensure the highest code quality.
- Experience with developing C++ based applications on embedded Linux.
- Experience with web-based communication protocols, especially gRPC, WebSockets.
- Experience with common build system frameworks (e.g., Make CMake).
- Experience with CI/CD using GitLab or similar framework (Jenkins, Circle CI).
- Experience with bug tracking tools, preferably Jira.
- Experience with charging cloud protocol Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) is a plus.
- Experience with charging protocols such as SAE 1772, DIN SPEC 70121, ISO 15118 is a plus.
- Experience with Linux kernel drivers for hardware components is a plus.
- Experience with any RTOS (e.g., FreeRTOS, QNX, GreenHills, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with electric vehicle charging, power conversion and/or energy storage systems is a plus.
- Experience with designing software to meet functional safety (e.g., UL1998, ISO26262, ASPICE, etc) is a plus.
- 4+ years software development experience with embedded Linux systems.
- At least a bachelor's degree in computer engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.