Senior EE Design Engineer
Position Status: Regular, Full-Time, Exempt
Reports To: Founder, CTO
Compensation Range: $100,000-$300,000 per year
Want to do something about climate change and global warming? Join the team at Brillouin Energy to help build a new era of renewable energy technologies. This Senior EE Design Engineer will be a key part of the team developing cutting edge energy technologies.
About You, the ideal Candidate:
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker, mechanically inclined, and adept at solving unique problems.
- You are passionate about clean energy!
- You have experience with high-speed switching power, fast edges, higher voltages up to 600 volts, and offline switching power supplies.
- Taking initiative is a specialty of yours.
- Troubleshooting feedback circuits is a breeze for you.
- Protecting privacy as well as the confidentiality of sensitive information comes naturally for you.
- You work well independently, and also as part of a team.
Responsibilities would include working both individually and within a team to:
- Design, debug, and refine high voltage, pulsed high power boards and systems; and various kinds of sensing and measurement systems.
- For many of these circuits, PCB layout is critical and must be very carefully designed.
- Analyze the effects of such systems, the sources of measurement errors, etc.
- Participate in the evolution of, and come up with ideas that can further our broader effort.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES - REQUIRED
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent training.
- Worked on at least four different products of diverse types; at least one project from start to finish, including debugging and supporting operationally deployed hardware.
- Facility at assembling and reworking electronic and mechanical devices, including PCBs with surface mount components.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES – PREFERRED
- Experience with the layout of RF circuitry.
- Experience with software design and structure.
- Experience collaborating with a software engineer on integrated systems.
- Experience designing systems for volume production.
- Experience mitigating the sources and effects of EMI.
- 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, and Vision.
Brillouin Energy Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Brillouin Energy Corp. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply for Senior EE Design Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly